Cancellation, Returns and Refund policy
1. How can I cancel an order?
An order for medicines or healthcare products can be cancelled from the ‘Order Details’ screen on the Unani Pharma website/ app or by calling our customer care number +91 8691895856 before it is marked as “Out for Delivery”. Else, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and a refund will be processed as per the Refund Policy.
All return/ exchange products must be in unused condition, in their original box & includes all packing material, & all accessories. All the healthcare products ordered from the Platform can be returned within 2 days from the date of delivery.
2. Which Products are not eligible for Returns?
- If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent.
- Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing.
- The product is without original packing and accessories/freebies.
- If the product is damaged due to misuse.
3. How to return?
- Go to Purchase History
- Select the respective order and click on Delete Order.
At Reliance, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. And we are happy to issue a full refund based on the conditions listed below:
- If you received a defective item
- the ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit
- You have received the product that has crossed the expiry date
Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account or using the UPI (PayTM, PhonePe, Gpay) as per the instruction of the customer within 1 hours to 24 hours.
Order placed through Razorpay will be refunded within 5 to 7 days as per the Terms & Conditions.
For any kind of help, contact our support number +91 8691895856. we will love to hear and solve the issues as soon as possible.